The Children's Education Trust of Canada (CET) Education Savings Plans are only sold by Prospectus.
CEFI is the exclusive distributor of The CET Education Savings Plans.
For questions please contact:
Children’s Education Funds Inc., 3221 North Service Rd., Burlington, ON L7N 3G2
1. Subject to the applicable legislation, these rules govern all aspects of the "A Chance to Win A Movies for Mommies Ultimate Experience Gift Card" (A gift card for select Movies for Mommies locations listed in paragraph 5 below covering the cost of admission for two adults and a gift card for 2 regular/medium popcorns and 2 regular/medium drinks to spend at the concession stand available to be won)” contest (the “Contest”) and are binding upon all participants.
2. The Contest is organized by Children’s Education Funds Inc. (the “Contest Organizer”) and will run in Canada (except for residents of Quebec) from September 25, 2023 until January 12, 2024 at 12:00 pm (EST). The Draw will occur on January 16, 2024 at 4:00 pm (EST) and all entries must have been received by the Contest Organizer not later than January 12, 2024 at 12:00 pm (EST).
3. The Contest is open to residents of all Canadian provinces and territories (except for the province of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, with the exception of employees, agents, dealing representatives and branch managers of the Contest Organizer, their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies as well as their legal or common law spouse, the members of their immediate families (including brothers, sisters and any person who resides in the same household).
4. Participants may enter the Contest by completing the online entry form before the deadline. One entry into the Contest will be awarded when the form is filled out in full and submitted. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry/ballot per household. Enter at https://www.cefi.ca/ultimate-movies-for-mommies-experience/
5. There is one (1) Prize available to be won. The following Prize will be awarded:
One gift card for up to $80 CAD (final amount awarded will depend on the location selected from the list of Movies for Mommies locations below) covering the cost of admission for two (2) adults and two (2) regular/medium popcorns and two (2) regular/medium fountain drinks
The Prize must be used at eligible Movies for Mommies locations (listed below) The contest winner, once selected, will be asked to choose one Movies for Mommies location (from the list below) where they can use the Prize:
|Eligible Movies for Mommies Locations||Address|
|Oakville, Ontario||FILM.CA Cinemas|
171 Speers Rd, Unit 25
|Mississauga, Ontario||Cineplex Cinemas Mississauga|
309 Rathburn Road West, Mississauga, ON
|Vaughan, Ontario||Cineplex Cinemas Vaughan|
RioCan Colossus Centre, 3555 Hwy 7
|Calgary, Alberta||SilverCity CrossIron Mills Cinemas|
261055 CrossIron Boulevard
Rocky View, AB
|Langley, British Columbia||Cineplex Cinemas Langley|
20090 91a Ave
Langley Twp, BC
The odds of winning depends on the number of entries received.
6. In order to be declared a contest winner, the participant whose entry is selected at random will be contacted by the Contest Organizer via telephone or email on or around January 18, 2024, required to correctly answer a skill-testing question, and complete and sign a Declaration and Liability Waiver Form when taking possession of the Prize. If the selected participant fails to meet these conditions or any other condition set out in these rules, he or she will be disqualified and a new draw will be held in compliance with these rules until such time as a participant is selected and declared the contest winner (up to a maximum of 5 draws).
7. The prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred to another person. The prize winner(s) agree to sign a Declaration and Liability Waiver Form accepting responsibility for, among other things, any tax liability arising from acceptance of the prize. The Form must be returned to the Contest Organizer within 3 days of receiving it at the expense of the prize winner.
8. The participants selected to receive the prizes hold the Contest Organizer, its employees, dealing representatives, branch managers and agents harmless from all liability for any damages the participant may incur in relation to the acceptance or use of the contest prize and undertakes to sign a statement to that effect included in the Declaration and Liability Waiver Form.
9. All contest entries become the property of the Contest Organizer. Participants agree that information provided on the ballots can be used for the purpose of Contest administration and/or contact by phone or email by a dealing representative promoting the RESPs distributed by Children’s Education Funds Inc. Through their participation in the Contest, all participants acknowledge and consent to this contact with the Contest Organizer and its personnel for these purposes.
10. Any person who participates or tries to participate in this contest illegitimately will be automatically disqualified.
11. Through their participation in the Contest, the contest winner authorizes the Contest Organizer or its representatives to announce and publicize the winners’ names and/or photos for publicity purposes in print and social media and without any form of compensation.
12. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest or to amend these Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, without obligation, if in Contest Organizer's sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, for any reason, including but not limited to, as a result of tampering or infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Contest Organizer, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest, or any portion thereof, and/or conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received, in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.
13. All decisions by the Contest Organizer regarding this Contest are final.
14. For a winner list (name and city/town only), write to the Contest Organizer after January 30, 2024.